Doctorate junior researcher in Psychology or Educational Sciences
The Rector of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Prof.ª Doutora Isabel Capeloa Gil deliberated the opening of an international selection tender for one vacancy of doctorate researcher to perform duties of scientific research, on an exclusivity basis, in the scientific field of PSYCHOLOGY OR EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES, to be carried out at Centro de Estudos Filosóficos e Humanísticos (CEFH) research unit, integrated at Faculdade de Filosofia e Ciências Sociais of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, in Braga, under the R&D Project Plataforma Hello: Plataforma inteligente para o combate ao insucesso escolar with reference POCI-01-0247-FEDER-047004 funded by Fundo Europeu de Desenvolvimento Regional (FEDER) though Programa Operacional Regional do Norte.
This contract aims to accomplish the following research goals and objectives:
- a) Analysis and identification of school failure and dropout indicators;
- b) Design and definition of the architecture of the platform, namely in the study of critical variables and definition of methodologies;
- c) Carrying out validation tests and demonstration tests;
- d) Presentation of papers in international scientific events;
- e) Writing articles, for submission to international scientific journals with scientific arbitration, especially those indexed in Scopus or WoS;
- f) Writing research activity reports.
Application deadline: Candidates may submit their applications in the terms mentioned in the previous point, from february, 1, 2022 to february, 15, 2022 (until 5 pm Lisbon time). Applications must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Published 31.01.2022 | Updated 28.02.2022