The Rector of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, Prof.ª Doutora Isabel Capeloa Gil deliberated the opening of an international selection tender for one vacancy of doctorate researcher to perform duties of scientific research, on an exclusivity basis, in the scientific field of EDUCATIONAL SCIENCES, to be carried out at Centro de Estudos Filosóficos e Humanísticos (CEFH) research unit, integrated at Faculdade de Filosofia e Ciências Sociais of the Universidade Católica Portuguesa, in Braga, under the R&D Project “Towards a European Syllabus in Teacher Education – Facing future challenges together (TESTEd)”, funded by European Commission, through ERASMUS + Programme Teacher Academies.
This contract aims to accomplish the following research goals and objectives:
- To promote the development of a European Teacher curriculum, capable of facing the emerging global challenges;
- Support the development of communities of practice for teachers;
- Presentation of papers in international scientific events;
- Writing articles, for submission to international scientific journals with scientific arbitration, especially those indexed in Scopus or WoS;
- Writing research activity reports.
Application deadline: Candidates may submit their applications in the terms mentioned in the previous point, from april, 11, 2022 to april, 29, 2022 (until 5 pm Lisbon time). Applications must be sent by email to email@example.com.
Published 11.04.2022 | Updated 17.05.2022